Welcome to my blog! This blog will be for the purpose of documenting my personal feelings and insights as I study and ponder the scriptures and anything else I feel that will be insightful and uplifting. Please feel free to read what I've posted and comment on what you've read. Please note that anything negative or insensative will be deleted. Thank you.



Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Memorizing

Ok, so not quite about memorizing but recently my husband and I have decided to teach our son how to sort of memorize scriptures that we think are important. He is doing a very good job. What we do it pick a scripture that correlates to what we talked about during family home evening. So here are a few sciptures that he has learned.

"Having authority given me of Jesus Christ, I baptize you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen." 3 Nephi 11:25

"And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God."
Mosiah 2:17

"And now as I said concerning faith – faith is not to have a perfect knowledge of things; therefore if ye have faith ye hope for things which are not seen, which are true." Alma 32:21 - - This one we are learning this week and he is picking it up pretty quick

No comments: