Welcome to my blog! This blog will be for the purpose of documenting my personal feelings and insights as I study and ponder the scriptures and anything else I feel that will be insightful and uplifting. Please feel free to read what I've posted and comment on what you've read. Please note that anything negative or insensative will be deleted. Thank you.



Tuesday, January 11, 2011

F.S.

I seem to have neglected this blog, life gets busy and we forget. The title of this post is F.S. What is F.S. you ask? Well I will share that with you.

Our dear stake Primary Presidency has challanged us be open to Feeling the Spirit, aka F.S., more in our daily lives. In order to do so they made each and everyone us teachers a little notebook to record a feeling that we had in which we recogonized the spirit. I thought that I would take it one step further and also record a few of them on this blog to share. Obviously the more personal ones I won't, but if it is general thought or feeling then I will share it because who knows someone may need to read it.

No comments: