Welcome to my blog! This blog will be for the purpose of documenting my personal feelings and insights as I study and ponder the scriptures and anything else I feel that will be insightful and uplifting. Please feel free to read what I've posted and comment on what you've read. Please note that anything negative or insensative will be deleted. Thank you.



Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm a Mormon

Our church leaders have challenged each one of us to create a profile on the mormon.org website. This is so that the missionaries can help investigators relate better to other members of the church and to see that we are just like them. I took up the challenge and created my profile. At first I wasn't sure what I would say but they gave us a few tips to help us out and I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to write as much as I did.

If you would like read my profile go HERE.

This is a really neat website will all kinds of inspiring stories from other church members.

No comments: