Welcome to my blog! This blog will be for the purpose of documenting my personal feelings and insights as I study and ponder the scriptures and anything else I feel that will be insightful and uplifting. Please feel free to read what I've posted and comment on what you've read. Please note that anything negative or insensative will be deleted. Thank you.



Monday, February 28, 2011

Love

In my search for some quotes that I can convert in Vinyl signs for my home I came across this fantastic article by Clark Swain called The Meaning of Love (read it here). It has such an insight to real Love and how we can show love to others and to ourselves. I pasted one of the many things that he said that stood out to me below.

"If a person is mature in his ways of loving, then for him love is not blind. Mature love sees more, not less; but because it sees more, it is willing to see less."

No comments: